Sunday, November 30, 2008

VoMIT



This is what happened after the pumpkin saw this movie



And the oscar for comedy of the year goes to...

TWILIGHT!

Yes it was that bad. I could of seen this movie at home on Lifetime minus the teenie boppers seated behind us. Viewing this film made me appreciate the movie I saw the previous night, which isn't so bad after watching this POS. There were so many awkward moments in the film and it was obvious. The lines were forced at times and there were many instances where the cast had this WTF look on their faces. This resulted in a very unintentionally funny film.

Here's an example of the movie:

**insert awkward moment here** cue glitters on the skin **insert tired cliche' here**
cue 360 degree swooping crane shot **repeat**

over and over....and over for 2 hours

2 comments:

chant said...

The book is better then the movie. I have to admit, i did the enjoy the movie though.

Anonymous said...

You're hilarious Theo... ha... I still haven't seen it. It's one of those movies I'd like to see because I wanna know what all the fuss is about but then when I read reviews like this... it makes me not so sure. I guess I'll wait for it to come out on RedBox lol