Thursday, November 20, 2008

GoT THe LeAK




So last night I got the leak of Kanye's lastest new album coming out next week. I didnt have high expectations for this, but it definitely was better than I thought it would be. I think the use of the autotune was a bit much, but I am not confident in Kanye's singing ability, atleast we know what he sounds like without it (*ahem* tpain). The use of distortion I believe was a nice touch and a breath of fresh air. Its like a painter purposely damaging a painting to express more emotion. Coldest Winter and Paranoid are definitely my personal favorites off this album. This whole album has a bit of a dark feel to it (which I like), the title pretty much sums it up...well the title would be more appropriate if it was 808's and Heartbreaks and Autotune. LOL but yeah not bad Yeezy, not bad at all...better than I thought.

The timing of 808's and Heartbreak was POIFECT! for my situation and I instantly felt the emotion coming from this album. If you got the money purchase it on tuesday, if you're a broke college student go dig around online for leaks

I feel so much better today, its like the weight have been lifted off my shoulders and the doubts I've had has been cleared. It was like a moment of clarity and understanding that was long overdue. I Thank You, I feel like a better person today already.

2 comments:

+TUNDE+ said...

where is the leak at???

SoFA KiNG said...

https://download.yousendit.com/Q01HQ3QzcHZveE5FQlE9PQ