Monday, November 24, 2008

closing out the weekend

So winding-down the weekend I believe is the best and worst part of it. I find it to be the best part because I feel its the best time to reflect or atleast try to remember what you did the past 2 days if you can remember it at all. Its the worst because you know you know its Monday the very next day...Yikes! =/. But yeah I winded-down this one similar to last weekend with Denys, except this time instead oh Pho we had Korean BBQ, which is the SH!T by the way. I think we're the only customers they get for Korean BBQ b/c we definitely caught the lady off guard when we said Korean BBQ; she didn't even offer it to us. But yeah its been awhile since we last went to eat there, its been like 2 years. Everything was good till the heat died and the food got cold, I just couldnt eat after that.

I love these Sundays, its relaxing and gets me prepped up for the upcoming week. Too bad theres only 52 of these in year, but kinda glad b/c we'd probably run out of places to eat at.

No comments: