Thursday, December 18, 2008

Slumdog Millionaire


Catching this movie tonight with my partner in crime I will update later after I get home

AdiOs for now

::UPDATE::
SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE
Anyways we went up all the way to Cheshire Bridge Road to catch it at the theater there

WOW pretty good movie, I definitely enjoyed it. Its a typical love story under all the action and back story within the movie, though it was a bit predictable. The thing that sticks out on my mind is how the movie was shot and framed. Lots of angles and the lines and colors in the shots really stood out for me. Also establishing shots were pretty, If ya check out the movie, you'll see what I'm talking about.


Also M.I.A. has a couple of tracks in the movie, but the one that sticks out is "O Saya" ft. AR Rahman...

I think its pretty dope download it HERE

::OFF TOPIC::
The SWAT sammich and Texas Melt at The 5 Spot is the fawkin' Truth!
Try it if you have the chance to

2 comments:

blctxt said...

Yo I though I was the only one who dug the food at the 5 Spot.
I be SMASHIN the hummus there.
Ima check that movie out though fam-blctxt

kneesee said...

still gassy