Thursday, August 27, 2009

A Bridge to Terabithia


The Bridge, originally uploaded by TheeYo Celeste.

So in the 3 months I haven't blogged I've somehow dabbled into film photography. Since my friends have been avid photographers and my mother had an old camera laying around the house I figured why not. Armed with an Olympus OM-10 circa 1979 & a couple rolls of film, I went to place which I visited often during my cross-country running days in high school. I call it "Terabithia," because how much it reminded me of the book I loved as a 4th grader back in good ole' East Clayton Elementary, not the god awful movie that came out a few years ago.

If you're curious on how the rest of my work has turned out
Peep it here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

im excited to get our project going once im in town.