Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Guess Who's Back?

Guess who's back?
back again... Tell a friend!

After a 2 week hiatus I'm back to blogging again. I've actually been pretty busy lately, plus this new thing they call "Twitter" is taking up a lot of my time.

Anyways after getting tired of doing this mix live every time, I decided to just make a Bass remix out of it.

I know I know a lot of you don't support this type of music, but the Clayton County in me couldn't resist to remix it. I hope my version makes it a little bit more bearable for you.
(Funny thing is I actually met the real Rico that got whooped about 4-5 years ago, why he got whooped...I don't know)

1 comment:

Angel said...

So what IS the deal with twitter? haha
I've gotten 3 requests to join but I still have no idea what it's about!!