Monday, January 26, 2009

Do Not Bite The Hand That Feeds You



Just something that CSiR (Clayton State Internet Radio) needs to know.

I'm 1 of the 2 radio personalities (Mr. Wilson is the other) that actually get listeners. Not because I'm using my own equipment, its because we don't sound like over the hill senior citizens playing Phil Collins' Greatest Hits back to back.


Just remember who built this station from the ground up

P.S. Quit telling me I need Church, I don't tell you that you need Satan

3 comments:

kneesee said...

wowzers...... whats going on dude. call me up.

King G said...

Make your stand my dude. I remember when you were setting things up from the very beginning. People need to know how things are.

Anonymous said...

Yeah man, bump them haters... Your making an impact. They need to get themselves together.